We install beautiful fences.
We are the #1 rated fence installation company near the Wyandotte area by Google, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau. We were also recognized as the best fence contractor of 2018 and one of the top 3 fence installation companies to hire in 2019!
Our Fence Products
Vinyl Fencing is currently the most popular selling type of fence. And for good reason. It is beautiful, has a lifetime warranty, and is maintenance free. Available in privacy, semi-private and picket style!
Simtek fence products (now called Sherwood Fence and Allegheny Fence styles by CertainTeed) are the most beautiful and durable privacy fencing products available. Guaranteed to turn heads!
Ornamental aluminum fencing has the look of a wrought iron fence, without the problems of rusting. It can be used for a variety of purposes such as: swimming pool fencing, garden fencing, and curb-appeal.
Wood fences are one of the most cost effective ways to obtain privacy for your yard. We offer both pressure treated and cedar wood options in full privacy, semi-privacy, and picket fence styles.
Chain link fence (also called cyclone fencing) is one of the earliest types of fencing installed that is still common today. It is perfect for containing children/pets, identifying property boundaries and for security.
Our Awards & Recognition
3 Reasons To Hire Paramount Fence
We are the only fence installation company in the area that offers a lifetime warranty on all fences that we install. We stand behind our work so that you never have to worry about if you made the right buying decision or not.
Our long list of awards and recognition, as well as our second-to-none customer reviews, are all the confidence you need to ensure that you are hiring the absolute best company for your fence project.
Are you ready for a FREE quote?
- It’s fast, easy and FREE!
- Receive your quote within 48 hours!
- The days of pushy salesmen are long gone!
Fence Ordinances in Wyandotte Michigan
Below is a brief overview of the fence ordinances for Wyandotte Michigan. This is not a complete or definite list and should never be used in support of a dispute. Click here to review the complete document of codes and ordinances regarding fences in Wyandotte.
- Fence posts must be set at least 2 feet deep (we recommend at least 36-42 inches).
- Fences must be a minimum of 3 feet tall.
- The maximum height for residential, back yard fencing is 6 feet tall.
- The maximum height for residential side-yard fences is 5 feet tall unless there is at least 4 feet of distance between the fence and both adjacent property’s building/house and a front yard length of at least 20 feet.
- All common types of fences are allowed including: privacy fencing, vinyl fencing, wood fencing, picket fences, chain link fence, and aluminum/wrought iron fencing
- No barbed wire, razor ribbon or any other sharp finish that can caused harm is allowed on a residential fence.
- No fences with electric charges or currents are allowed with the exception of low voltage invisible dog fences (which are not effective).
- Fences are not allowed in front yards with the exception of 2-rail split rail fencing, in some cases.
Fence Repairs in Wyandotte Michigan
If you need to do a fence repair in Wyandotte Michigan, you can do so without worrying about getting a fence permit (as there is not requirement for a fence permit in Wyandotte). It is good practice, however, to inform your neighbor of the fence repair prior to starting so they can plan accordingly.
No Fence Permit Required in Wyandotte Michigan
There is no permit required in order to install a fence in the city of Wyandotte, however, there are still some good practices to follow when installing a fence. You should always discuss the proposed fence and layout with your neighbors and and check to make sure the fence is allowed and approved by any neighborhood or homeowners association. We also recommend reviewing your mortgage/property survey to make sure that you are 100% certain of where your property lines are located.
Click Here to visit the official website for Wyandotte Michigan
Wyandotte Michigan Building Department Info
The Wyandotte building department is where you will find information that you need in regards to having your new fence installed. Details regarding permits, ordinances, and property information can be obtained here.
The Wyandotte city offices are located on the West side of Biddle Avenue, just North of Eureka Road. Make sure you take a stroll along the Detroit River before you leave.