We install beautiful fences.
We are the #1 rated fence installation company near the Taylor area by Google, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau. We were also recognized as the best fence contractor of 2018 and one of the top 3 fence installation companies to hire in 2019!
Our Fence Products
Vinyl Fencing is currently the most popular selling type of fence. And for good reason. It is beautiful, has a lifetime warranty, and is maintenance free. Available in privacy, semi-private and picket style!
Simtek fence products (now called Sherwood Fence and Allegheny Fence styles by CertainTeed) are the most beautiful and durable privacy fencing products available. Guaranteed to turn heads!
Ornamental aluminum fencing has the look of a wrought iron fence, without the problems of rusting. It can be used for a variety of purposes such as: swimming pool fencing, garden fencing, and curb-appeal.
Wood fences are one of the most cost effective ways to obtain privacy for your yard. We offer both pressure treated and cedar wood options in full privacy, semi-privacy, and picket fence styles.
Chain link fence (also called cyclone fencing) is one of the earliest types of fencing installed that is still common today. It is perfect for containing children/pets, identifying property boundaries and for security.
Our Awards & Recognition
3 Reasons To Hire Paramount Fence
We are the only fence installation company in the area that offers a lifetime warranty on all fences that we install. We stand behind our work so that you never have to worry about if you made the right buying decision or not.
Our long list of awards and recognition, as well as our second-to-none customer reviews, are all the confidence you need to ensure that you are hiring the absolute best company for your fence project.
Are you ready for a FREE quote?
- It’s fast, easy and FREE!
- Receive your quote within 48 hours!
- The days of pushy salesmen are long gone!
Fence Ordinances in Taylor Michigan
Below is a brief overview of the fence ordinances for Taylor Michigan. This is not a complete or definite list and should never be used in support of a dispute. Click here to review the complete document of codes and ordinances regarding fences in Taylor.
- The finished/good side of all fences must face the adjacent property, unless the adjacent property owner signs a document agreeing otherwise (this document must be submitted to the city).
- Fences in a back or side yard may be a maximum height of 6′ tall
- Fences may be installed up to, but not beyond, the front face/corner of the house.
- Fences shall not be installed in such a way as to obstruct the vision of motorists exiting driveways.
- On corner lots, a fence is permitted within a front yard ‘of a side street’ only if the dwelling on the adjacent lot does not face (front) towards the same side street.
- Decorative fences no taller than 3-1/2′ tall may be installed in front yards, but not take up more than 50% of the front yard.
- On all lots, no fence over 3-1/2′ tall may be installed within 10′ from the intersection of the driveway and street-right-of-way. On corner lots, all corner clearance ordinances must be met.
Fence Repairs in Taylor Michigan
If you are just doing a fence repair in Taylor Michigan, you do not have to get a fence permit. Keep in mind that if you will be changing the location, type, style, color, etc. of your existing fence, then it is not considered a fence repair and will require a permit.
Fence Permit Requirements in Taylor Michigan
To apply for a fence permit in the city of Taylor you will need to bring all of the permit documents (listed below) to the city building department and submit them for review/approval with the inspector. Once the inspector is completed with reviewing your documents, they will inform you that your permit was approved (or denied). You can then pick up the permit paperwork and begin your project.
The permit fee in the city of Taylor is $75
Click Here to visit the official website for Taylor Michigan.
Use this link to download the fence permit application. This can be used by homeowners, fence companies and contractors alike. Fill out the application with details regarding your property and proposed fence. Once completely filled out and signed, turn it into the building department.
A copy of a detailed drawing/layout of the proposed fence must accompany your fence permit application. This proposed layout/drawing will need to include any buildings/structures on the property, any existing fences, walls, etc., and measurements of the proposed fence.
Taylor Michigan Building Department Info
The Taylor building department is where you will find information that you need in regards to having your new fence installed. Details regarding permits, ordinances, and property information can be obtained here.
The beautiful Taylor city offices are located on the South side of Gaddard Road, between Telegraph Road and Pardee Road.