We have been awarded “best fence contractor of 2016” in the area by the city of Royal Oak.
5 Reasons to Hire Paramount Fence
There are many reasons to hire us for your fence installation or repair project in Wyandotte. Here are a few top reasons why:
Our fence products are some of the best that you will find in Wyandotte. We do not settle for lower quality material in order to have higher profits. this means that you can be certain you will get the best fence for your money.
Fence Ordinances in Wyandotte Michigan
Below is a brief overview of the fence ordinances for Wyandotte Michigan. This is not a complete or definite list and should never be used in support of a dispute. Click here to review the complete document of codes and ordinances regarding fences in Wyandotte.
- Fence posts must be set at least 2 feet deep (we recommend at least 36-42 inches).
- Fences must be a minimum of 3 feet tall.
- The maximum height for residential, back yard fencing is 6 feet tall.
- The maximum height for residential side-yard fences is 5 feet tall unless there is at least 4 feet of distance between the fence and both adjacent property’s building/house and a front yard length of at least 20 feet.
- All common types of fences are allowed including: privacy fencing, vinyl fencing, wood fencing, picket fences, chain link fence, and aluminum/wrought iron fencing
- No barbed wire, razor ribbon or any other sharp finish that can caused harm is allowed on a residential fence.
- No fences with electric charges or currents are allowed with the exception of low voltage invisible dog fences (which are not effective).
- Fences are not allowed in front yards with the exception of 2-rail split rail fencing, in some cases.
Fence Repairs in Wyandotte, Mi.
If you need to do a fence repair in Wyandotte Michigan, you can do so without worrying about getting a fence permit (as there is not requirement for a fence permit in Wyandotte). It is good practice, however, to inform your neighbor of the fence repair prior to starting so they can plan accordingly.
Fence Permit Requirements in Wyandotte
There is no permit required in order to install a fence in the city of Wyandotte, however, there are still some good practices to follow when installing a fence. You should always discuss the proposed fence and layout with your neighbors and and check to make sure the fence is allowed and approved by any neighborhood or homeowners association. We also recommend reviewing your mortgage/property survey to make sure that you are 100% certain of where your property lines are located.
Click Here to visit the official website for Wyandotte Michigan
Building Department Information
The Wyandotte building department is where you will find information that you need in regards to having your new fence installed. Details regarding permits, ordinances, and property information can be obtained here.
Request a Free Quote Below
You can easily request a free quote from Paramount Fence by filling out the form below. Please be as detailed as possible about your project/needs.